- No collection of personal information during browsing. Memtronik does not collect personal information about you while you are browsing unless you order literature by e-mail or through downloads, send an e-mail to Memtronik or subscribe to a specific service which requires that information.
- Required information. In order to enable you to request information, subscribe to Memtronik services or apply for a licence, Memtronik requires certain personal information such as your name, e-mail address, postal code, etc. Personal information is obtained by Memtronik only if you supply it voluntarily. You may modify your user profile information and preferences at any time by sending an e-mail to User Services at email@example.com If you would like to review any personal information provided to Memtronik, have that information deleted or request that it no longer be used, you can send an e-mail User Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional information obtained for statistical purposes. Although certain information is automatically collected when you access this website, none of it enables Memtronik to personally identify you. This information includes the domain name and IP address from which you access this website, as well as the type of web browser and operating system you use. Memtronik uses this information for statistical purposes to evaluate user traffic and improve the website.
- Links to other sites. This website may contain links to other sites. Memtronik is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites operated by other companies. Any information you provide to other sites is subject to the privacy policies of the owners of those sites.
- Security. Security measures have been implemented to protect this website against loss, interception or alteration of the information under Memtronik control. Although every effort is made to ensure that no one else will see or obtain your personal data, complete confidentiality and security are not yet possible over the Internet. Internet use and communication is subject to interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Memtronik is not liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be at your own risk.